Summer School Information
Summer School information coming soon!
We're Sorry. Summer School Registration is now closed.
Now Accepting Summer School Registration for Grades 8-12!
- Have you wanted to work ahead to earn high school credit?
- Have you needed to open up your academic schedule to make time for sports, clubs, and AP courses?
- Do you need to make up failed credit?
- Have you wanted to explore new courses in career pathways?
Online Summer School can help you achieve those goals!
Online Summer School Applications will be accepted through June 2, 2023.
Summer School Contact Information
For additional information and questions related to Summer School, please contact:
Janel Mielke, Summer School Dean
P: 262.692.3988 X431
The Summer School registration deadline has now passed. If you have any questions about enrolling your student at Wisconsin Virtual Learning, we would love to help you through the process. Please fill out the form below to be connected with our educational team.
* There are no fees or costs passed on to the resident school district for students who enroll in WVL courses over the summer. Students may take 1 course through WVL Summer School.
*Students should devote a minimum of 4 hours per day to each summer school course taken.
Summer School Application Deadline is June 3, 2022
How to Apply:
- Select the course your student would like to enroll in from the Summer School Course Guide (Choose 1 course).
- A parent/guardian should complete the Summer School Registration Form.
- It is the parent/ guardian’s responsibility to obtain approval for the Summer School course requested from the student’s current School Counselor or Principal. * Please provide the name of your current school, school representative, email address, and phone number, as directed on the registration form.
- Ms. Baumann will contact the student’s school counselor or principal to confirm approval for the summer school course(s).
Summer School Principal, Mrs. Janel Mielke, will send confirmation emails to all students the week of June 6, 2022, after Summer School registration closes.