Enrollment for 2020 Summer School is now Open!
- Have you wanted more enrichment courses for your middle school student?
- Have you wanted to work ahead to earn high school credit?
- Have you needed to open up your academic schedule to make time for sports, clubs, and AP courses?
- Do you need to make up failed credit?
- Have you wanted to explore new courses in career pathways?
WVL Summer School 2020 can help you achieve those goals!
* There are no fees or costs passed on to the resident school district for students who enroll in WVL courses over the summer. Students may take up to 2 courses through WVL Summer School.
*Students should devote a minimum of 4 hours per day to each summer school course taken.
How to Apply:
- Select the course(s) your student would like to enroll in from the Summer School Course Guide (Choose up to 2 courses).
- A parent/guardian should complete page 1 of the Summer School Application Form.
- Have your current School Counselor or Principal approve the request on page 2.
- Submit your completed Summer School application to: