Transcript Request

School Counselor

Transcript Request

Official transcripts can be ordered using one of the following methods:

1. Parchment is used to process transcripts electronically. This is the fastest method of delivery. There is a $3.33 processing free. 

2. E-mail the School Counselor at with an address of where to send them. Pay the $3 processing fee online or by mailing a check to:

Wisconsin Virtual Learning
Attn: School Counselor
401 Highland Dr.
Fredonia WI 53021