Applying for 2020-21 School Year
If you have any questions about enrolling your student at Wisconsin Virtual Learning, we’d love to help you through the process. Please fill out the form to be connected with our team. The 2020-2021 regular open enrollment application period is February 3, 2020 – April 30, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Applying for 2019-20 School Year
If you have any questions about enrolling your student at Wisconsin Virtual Learning, we’d love to help you through the process. Please fill out the form to be connected with our team.
Who can apply?
Enrollment at Wisconsin Virtual Learning is open to any Wisconsin residents in 4k-12th grade. The only limitation applies when to early childhood education or 4K: the child’s resident school district must offer the same type of program and the child must be eligible for that program. Please note: Residents of the Northern Ozaukee School District may enroll at any time throughout the year.
A student may apply for enrollment at any time throughout the year if your child meets at least one of seven criteria as outlined by the Department of Public Instruction. Under what circumstances may parents apply using the alternative procedure?
There are seven circumstances under which a parent may submit an alternative application:
- The pupil’s resident school district determines that the pupil is a victim of a violent crime.
- The pupil is or has been homeless in the current or preceding school year.
- The pupil has been the victim of repeated bullying or harassment that has been reported to the resident school district and continues in spite of action taken.
- The pupil’s place of residence has changed due to the parent’s military orders.
- The pupil moved into this state within the past 30 days.
- The pupil’s place of residence has changed as a result of a court order or custody agreement, or the pupil was placed in a foster home or with a person other than the pupil’s parent, or removed from a foster home or the home of a person other than the pupil’s parent.
- The pupil’s parent and the nonresident and resident school districts agree that attending the nonresident school district is in the best interests of the pupil.
We thank you for your interest in our school and look forward to working with you and your student.
Your completed application and supporting documents should be submitted to Wisconsin Virtual Learning by fax, mail, or email to Wisconsin Virtual Learning.
Attn: Ann Baumann- Registrar/Open Enrollment Coordinator
Northern Ozaukee School District/Wisconsin Virtual Learning
401 Highland Drive
Fredonia, WI 53021
Phone: 262-692-2489 x 294 Fax: 262-692-3952