Wisconsin Virtual Learning is an online public charter school of the Northern Ozaukee School District. The school is one of the trailblazers in virtual schools, starting in 2003. The school partners with families across the state of Wisconsin to provide exceptional learning opportunities for students in nontraditional ways. Our goal is to ensure high academic achievement in preparation for the educational demands our students will face as adults. WVL is looking for talented people that are driven to support students to excel in life.
Open Positions vary from year to year. Please see WECAN for up-to-date information on job opportunities at WVL.
WVL is interested in people who can demonstrate these skills:
- Superior communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Self starter, motivated, energetic
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Ability to develop plans and execute
- Advanced technology skills required
- Previous experience with a non profit organization preferred