School Counselor

National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)

For information about NCAA eligibility, please visit  To register as a college-bound student athlete, create an account on the NCAA Eligibility Center website. There is a fee to register; however, students that qualify for free or reduced lunch may request a fee waiver.  

For general questions about NCAA eligibility, information about approved courses, or fee waiver requests, please contact our School Counselor, Mr. Matthew Olson, at or at (262) 692-3988 x439.