National Honor Society (NHS)
I would like to take this opportunity to share the NHS application process. If you are a Junior or Senior, you may apply. In order to qualify: Juniors shall have a minimum of 11 credits, and seniors a minimum of 16.5 credits.
You will also:
- Maintain 3.5 or higher grade point average.
- Abide by school regulations and civil laws.
- Attend and actively participate in all NHS meetings and activities.
- Participate in/attend the following required NHS activities.
- Yearly chapter-wide school service project.
- One individual service project/activity.
- Five hours of tutoring per semester.
- Attend the in-person induction ceremony(before graduation)
- Attend and assist with the WVL High School graduation ceremony